Music Improves Mental Capacity

Memorizing songs is extremely healthy for your brain and will improve your mental capacity.
I believe this for several reasons:
  1. My sister in law works with my nephew and teaches him songs, and he's the smartest two year old I've ever seen.
    1. He can do basic sign language.
    2. He talks in full sentences.
    3. He is potty training.
    4. He knows his shapes.
    5. He knows his colors.
    6. He tells jokes (They're not funny yet, but what do you expect? He's two.)
  2. I remember things better when I put them to music. I remember the first several presidents because of the "president song"
  3. Music is another language, (This becomes very apparent when you are first learning to read music) and when you learn another language it opens up your brain, like how your brain was when you were first learning to talk.

Comments

Popular Posts