Bucket List

These are the things I'm going to attempt. Come along as I tell you how I work to get the opportunities and my experiences along the way.
Ride in a hot air balloon
Travel Europe
Keep my apartment sparkling clean for a month
Learn to cook a new recipe each week for 3 months
Buy a car
Buy a house
Get a career
Stay in a five star hotel
Go to a spa
Knit and donate 100 scarves to the homeless
Be a vegetarian for two weeks
Be a vegan for two weeks
Get a six pack
Cover someone's car in post it notes
Visit a castle
Kiss under the mistletoe
Go to a drive in movie
Publish a book
Have a professional photo shoot
Rome temple
Use a fake name at Starbucks
Speak an accent with a lisp for a day
Sleigh ride
Carriage ride around temple square
Go to a Broadway show
Take care of a tarantula

If you have more ideas please comment!


Comments

Popular Posts