Experience Europe


Two years ago....weird how time flies.  Two years ago I had one of the most amazing experiences of my life.
I did a study abroad in Europe.  Ireland, (drove through Whales), England, France, Switzerland, Germany, Stopped in Holland and then ended in Italy. That's 8 different countries.

On this trip, I explored Dublin, got lost in Venice, went slack lining and lost my phone in the Alps, Saw Wicked in London, lost my breath at Versailles, saw the Mona Lisa, walked through more Catholic Cathedrals than I could keep track of, sang encores on a tour bus in France and spent a total of $5500 including air fare, souvenirs, activities, transportation, hotels and sleeping arrangements, everything! It was truly life changing, and I hope I get to get back there.

Comments

Popular Posts