Early Morning/Middle of the Night Update!

It has definitely been a while since I last posted! But I woke up at 3 am NATURALLY!
My friend works an early shift and usually calls me, and last night I was in bed ready to sleep at 8 pm! Combine that and ta da! INSTANT MORNING PERSON!

I was thinking that one of the things I love about staying up late is that no one is up.  I usually stay up until 3 am... or I could wake up at 3 am! I'm loving how peaceful it is and how slowly I am allowed to wake up.

I am actually super proud of the choices I have made so far today! I read scriptures. Then I ate oatmeal and ham for breakfast and already started drinking water.  (I really don't typically like the taste of water so that is a big deal for me!)

Then I started thinking about skills I would like to develop, which got me thinking about my bucket list.  Soon I will be starting a new adventure! I will be working at Disney World starting in January! I am so excited!

After reviewing my bucket list, which can be found here, the next one I would like to check off is knitting 100 scarves for the homeless.

Comments

Popular Posts