Cardboard is Magical!

I believe that cardboard is a magical. It can take you anywhere.  As a kid one day my mom created "sound systems" out of cardboard for us for a mutual (weekly activity where kids of the same faith get together and do an activity) to park next to in our cardboard cars while we watched a movie projected on a screen. That was the first drive in movie I've ever been to.  It's probably more fun than the real deal.

As a kid big boxes were a fort or a house, anything your imagination could cook up.  My brother and his high school friends one day cut up cardboard and turned it into armor and had sword fights.

One time I wanted to go on a gondola ride on a date, so I made one out of cardboard, it was a fabulous time making it, and extremely fun surprising my boyfriend at the time.

You could probably make anything from a cardboard box.

Comments

Popular Posts